Mble Kids bus ministry! bussing Inner city kids in to hear a service for them!!! Riding the bus back they braided my hair!

My IMT team after the leap of faith! ( cliff diving!))

My moble kids site!

My moble kids site!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello my (new) name is my name is...Hamms

This is from the first couple weeks!!! The next ones won't be so long! It is almost a month since I moved to Tulsa, OK and I want to share how I absolutely love it! God has been doing some crazy thing here! Some of you know that not only am I attending a bible school but I have also joined a program called In ministry Training!Our team consists of about 30 people from all different walks of life, between the ages of 18-28, not to mention there are 3 brittanys!!!!! (I got a new name...Hamms!) It's mission is to train us for full time ministry and missions! The team has started getting involved with mobile kids club, which is a operation where they take out trucks, similar to ice cream trucks (only cooler), and go into urban areas and minster to kids by playing games, giving away prizes, and sharing the gospel and meeting needs. We go every week to the same areas to build up strong relationships with the kids and their families! I also have been so blessed with the opportunity to be a leader in an other area they call chosen. Chosen is a place of gathering for inner city teens who are hungry for the righteousness of Christ. My heart is over joyed when I walk in and see them getting it, and wanting more and more and more! It is so enncouraging! We have visited orphans and been apart of a food bank and I have loved every minute! God is really teaching me a whole new part of christianity that I have never known. And as I keep learning and drawing closer to him he has blessed me endlessly. I have experienced God's healing and his presence in a whole new level and am excited to see what God will do with the rest of the year! till next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment